Many people have twisted to more normal methods of healing and pain relief in current years, particularly those who are dissatisfied with the conventional Western medicines for various reasons. Although pharmaceutical companies are churning out more complicated drugs every year, there is always the danger of unpleasant reactions to man-made chemicals, or pessimistic reactions with accessible medicines a patient may need to take.
Joint pain is one of the most common arthritis symptoms. It affects one or supplementary joints. It is caused by a variety of injuries or situations. It may be caused by the swelling of the bursae called bursitis. These bursae are fluid-filled sacs that mitigate and pad, bony parts, permitting free movement of muscles and tendons over the bone.
The Main Causes are given below-
1. Joint hurt
2. Joint wound
1. Massaging the pretentious area with any oil would give relief from pain.
2. Warm bath is the highly helpful for joint pains.
3. Mix two to three teaspoonful of winter cherry with ghee and molasses to make porridge. Eat the porridge on an empty stomach for 15-20 days. It's a good Herbal Remedy for Joint Pain.
4. Eating chapatti equipped from roasted grams flour with clarified butter provides good relief.
5. Drink a cup of papaya seed tea at least six or seven times a day for two to three weeks to get relief from arthritis and joint pain.
6. Carrot juice is also highly beneficial as it makes ligaments stronger and is a good Herbal Remedy for Joint Pain.
7. In take of 1-2 teaspoonful of turmeric in hot milk also treats all kinds of body pains.
8. One can chomp through garlic cloves fried in butter for treatment of this problem and they are good Herbal Remedies.
9. Among fruits bananas are considered as the best for the joints as they give strength and grease the joints.
10. Mix methyl salicylate, camphor, menthol and eucalyptus oil to make a rubbing mixture for aches and joint pains.
11. Alternating hot and cold compressions on the painful region gives relief from this problem.
12. Two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and 2-3 teaspoons of honey dissolved in a small glass of warm water gives relief from arthritis.
13. Exercise amplifies your joint elasticity and also strengthens your bones. Exercise in water can diminish pain and improve flexibility
14. Gomukhasana is helpful yoga asana for the cure of this problem.
15. Mixing of fresh carrot juice with equal parts of lemon juice and taking one large teaspoonful daily for the treatment helps in reducing joint pains. One of the best Herbal remedies for joint pain.
16. Rub the joints with hot vinegar before going to bed at night.
Oils and Rubs for the treatment of Arthritis
Olive Oil - A gentle rub with warm olive oil is cheap and also useful.
Rumatone Gold Massage Oil along with Rumatone Gold capsules is very effective in arthritis joint pain.
Camphor Rub - Mix equal proportion of 1 teaspoon of camphor oil to 1 teaspoonful of sunflower oil and massage the effected area with this rub to get relief from joint pains.
Visit the Author's website: http://www.home-remedies-guide.com/arthritis-pain-relief.htm