CCSP 126.96.36.199 brings a plethora of new features and two separate versions to suit the needs of users with varied requirements. Get the details here.
Collabion Charts for SharePoint (CCSP) has recently released Version 188.8.131.52 of the popular SharePoint charting solution. Apart from a number of performance enhancements, this version also incorporates many modifications and new features, to help users visualize data quicker and better. With this new version, CCSP now presents an all new Standard mode, which shall remain free forever for users,
The features of CCSP 184.108.40.206 that are common between the Standard and Pro modes are as follows:
1. Can connect to various data sources, including SharePoint List, MS Excel, MS SQL Database, Oracle DB, BDC,CSV, etc.
2. Lets users choose between 56 different types of charts to visualize their data.
3. Lets users apply data filters with the help of the CCSP wizard.
4. Offers the option for data grouping based on defined criteria.
5. Lets users apply standard aggregate functions in data grouping, such as SUM and COUNT.
6. Allows users to customize charts extensively, with the help of chart cosmetics.
On the other hand, the features restricted to the Pro version of CCSP 220.127.116.11 include the following:
1. Offers Basic Pivot features via Data grouping.
2. Lets users apply advanced data grouping to data, such as AVERAGE, MIN, and MAX.
3. Includes a useful Top â€˜n’ Records feature.
4. Allows multi-level drill down of data.
5. Allows users to apply dynamic filters to data.
6. Lets users create user-driven filters, by connecting their charts to SharePoint Filter Web Parts.
7. Offers options for advanced user interaction, such as hotspot, use of query strings, references to other web pages, and so on.
8. Allows users to export charts in various formats, including Microsoft PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets, PDF, JPEG, and PNG.
9. Lets users print their charts directly from the solution
Apart from these features, CCSP Version 18.104.22.168 includes seamless support for SharePoint 2016, along with the platforms that the previous versions supported, such as SharePoint 2010, 2013, WSS 3.0, and MOSS 2007 (including the Foundation Servers).
A major improvement worth noting is that CCSP 22.214.171.124 can be connected to MS SQL Server databases via Domain Authentication, that is, the domain where the SQL Server is hosted. This is in addition to SQL Authentication and Windows Authentication, which the previous versions of CCSP supported.
Collabion develops products for Microsoft SharePoint, PowerBI, and Microsoft Office 365. The products help users gain insights quickly from data with the help of detailed visualizations, across desktop, as well as mobile devices. Development of apps for Office 365 and creation of custom visuals for PowerBI are also in the pipeline.visit www.collabion.com for more details.
InfoSoft Global Pvt Ltd.
Infinity Think Tank #1, 11th Floor
Plot A3, Block GP, Sector V, Salt Lake City,
Kolkata - 700091,
West Bengal, India