Sometimes the liver gets congested in processing the waste and it pushes the rest of waste out the body via your skin. Acne describes pimples, whiteheads, blackheads and cysts. It affects the surface as well as the inner layers of the skin. Acne Treatments can cure acne from the surface of skin but if you want to avoid their redevelopment, change your diet. To get rid of acne, prevent it from coming back by treating your skin not just the acne.
Find out and eliminate the problem that causes acne.
Following are few tips to fight acne. Try out some and choose what suits you best because everybody’s skin is unique and may respond to same treatment differently.
1) Most important thing about is to make your skin healthy and glowing. To do this, Always clean your skin with a mild cleanser at least two times a day by gently rubbing your fingertips in a circular motion. After that, wash with lukewarm water. Too much washing can make the skin dry and sore.
2) Avoid pinching, picking, pressing or squeezing your pimple (with fingernails /pins) because it can cause infection and form scar.
3) Do not touch your face frequently.
4) Use only oil-free make-up, sunscreen and lotion.
5) While applying any hair gel or spray, cover your face with towel so that these things can stay away from your face.
6) Use Skin care products which contain benzoyl peroxide or Sulfur or Resorcinol because it fights dead skin cells, oil and bacteria. As per dermatologists, benzoyl peroxide is the most effective ingredient for acne.
7) Reduce the intake of junk food. Have lots of vitamins and adapt a healthy lifestyle.
8) Don’tscrub hard on acne because they are already irritated and scrubbing can actually make the situation worse.
9) Avoid make up but if it is necessary then use water-based instead of oil-based make up. Oil-based make ups can irritate your skin while clogging the pores. This is not the case with eye makeup and lipsticks because these areas are not generally affected by acne.
10) Wash make up before sleeping.
11) Don’tstay too much in sunlight.
12) Facials can do more harm than good. So don’tgo for facials frequently.
13) Some researches found that iodine can encourage acne. Avoid excessive intake of iodine.
14) Stress can increase oil in your skin. When this oil is combined with dirt, it can cause pimples by clogging pores. So get a good sleep to avoid stress.
15) Change your pillow case every other day to avoid getting any germs, bacteria, oil or dirt on your face.
16) Reduce intake of sugar and fats.
17) Take a cotton ball and soak into warm salty water. Now press on the top of acne with soaked cotton for 3-4 minutes. Rub a bit of honey on the blemish. It deeply cleans the pore and draws out bacteria. Wash after 10 minutes.
People try everything under the sun to get rid of acne. Please consult your dermatologist, if you are trying a treatment for almost 2 months and it is not working.
Visit the Author's website: http://www.herbalcureindia.com/acne-home-remedies.html