Singapore; 15, September 2016: Value Investing Singapore today announced a free value investing package worth S$349 which is opened to all Singaporeans and retail stock investors.
This free Value Investing Seminar Package offered by Value Investing Singapore is to help all the fellow Singaporeans and retail stock investors in Singapore. The seminar package includes the following:
* A free 2.5 hours sharing of basic Value Investing Concepts for example when to safely buy a stock and when to sell a stock to exit the stock market. This seminar also clears one of the misconceptions that cause 95% of the stock investors to lose money.
* 3 exclusive Value Investing Singapore bonuses are bundled to create a good value investing starter kit for those who are seriously looking into improving their own personal financial wealth via value investing.
* "The Expert In Pursuing Wealth" - By Value Investing Singapore.
* "Gone Fishing With Buffett" - By Sean Seah Singapore, Foreword By Mary Buffett.
* "The Secrets of Value Investing - By Value Investing College.
"Value Investing Seminars in Singapore have been getting very popular especially after the end of last global financial crisis back in April 2009. Many Singaporeans start to realise the need to work on safe investment vehicles which can produce consistently good results even during economical crisis or other unexpected global events which may cause a deep dive in stock markets.", the founder of Value Investing Singapore, Royston Tan noted.
Value Investing Singapore anticipates that next economical crisis will be after the end of 2016 and urges Singaporeans to get prepared to receive the right value investing education to be able to spot and buy undervalued stocks before the next crisis arises. The famous value investing guru, Warren Buffett had quoted that "Value Is What You Get; Price is what You Have Paid".
Headquartered in Singapore, Value Investing Singapore is one of the nation's leading value investing blogs which works with the Asia Buffettologist, Sean Seah to jointly promote the importance of having the right value investing education.
For Media Contact:
Contact Person: Lauren
Company: Value Investing Singapore