Acne is a very common skin condition that can affect anyone but is more commonly seen in adolescence. There are many skin care products available that are specially formulated to clear acne, pimples and scars. But you can also treat your acne through simple home remedies. Here in this article, you will find how to remove acne and improve your skin health through natural treatment.
Acne Home Remedies
Below are some of the commonly used home remedies for acne. The ingredients used in these home remedies are natural and can be easily found in your kitchen or garden.
1. To treat acne naturally, take steam bath and then rub the peel of a lemon on the face before bathing daily for some days. This is very effective home remedy for pimples.
2. Do not squeeze pimples with your hands or it will spread more quickly and leave scars.
3. Sometimes constipation also leads to acne. This is due to the toxins present in your body. Therefore, keep your bowels clear to remove pimples.
4. Nutmeg is another useful home remedy for pimples and acne. Rub nutmeg on a stone with raw milk. Apply this paste on the affected areas. Let it dry. Then wash your face with lukewarm water. You can apply this paste in the night and wash it in the morning. Apply twice a day.
5. Olive oil is also used as a home remedy to clear acne. If applied regularly on the face, it clears pimples, acne and scars.
6. Margosa (neem) has antibacterial and antiseptic properties. Brushing with the steam of neem and applying this brush on the pimples and acne clears them.
7. Fill oil in a blue-colored bottle. Keep this bottle in sunshine for at least one and a half months daily and then apply it in on the acne and pimples affected areas.
Hope, this article will help you to naturally reduce acne and its scars. To learn more on how to treat acne using homemade remedies, you can also try other remedies for acne and pimples given in my website.
Disclaimer: The reader of this article should exercise all precautionary measures while following instructions on the acne home remedies from this article. Avoid using any of these products and ingredients if you are allergic to it. The responsibility lies with the reader and not with the website or the writer.
Copyright Ã‚© Ryan Mutt, All Rights Reserved. If you want to use this article on your website or in your ezine, make all the urls (links) active.
Visit the Author's website: http://www.natural-cure-guide.com/home-remedies/acne.htm