Home remedies are the inexpensive and natural way of treating an ailment. This form of treatment is rapidly gaining popularity due to its simplicity, effectiveness and easy availability. You can take these remedies along with your medication. These remedies will help and support the treatment and make you healthier. Let’s discuss how to get relief from bronchitis using simple and effective natural home remedies.
Natural Home Remedies for Bronchitis
1. This respiratory condition is mainly due to allergies (such as dust, smoke or any food item), so it is best to find out the allergens and keep away from them.
2. Take care of your diet. Do not directly expose yourself to the sudden change of season. Avoid being in dusty, smelly, moisture-laden and smoky areas. Do not visit cold or snowy areas or very hot and sunny areas.
3. Avoid foods that may lead to constipation. This is because constipation may aggravate bronchitis.
4. Try to take proper sleep at night. If you will awake at night, this may cause stress and anxiety, which may worsen this disease.
5. Do not overeat or take heavy meals, spicy and fried food. Instead, take a nutritious and healthy diet in moderation. You diet must include green vegetables, fresh fruits, cereals, and nuts. Drink lots of water, preferably lukewarm water.
6. Steam inhalation is very beneficial in this condition. This will help clear the air ways and relieve the symptoms.
7. Prepare a mixture by adding four teaspoons of each powdered dry ginger, turmeric and black pepper and keep in a glass bottle. Take half a teaspoon of this mixture with warm water two times a day.
8. Boil three to four cloves of garlic in 250 grams of milk and drink this liquid at night. This is very effective home remedies for bronchitis.
9. Boil three to four cloves in water and add a teaspoon of honey. Drink the solution two or three times a day.
Hope, these remedies will help you in reducing the severity of this condition and relieving the symptoms, pain and discomfort.
Disclaimer: The reader of this article should exercise all precautionary measures while following instructions on the bronchitis home remedies from this article. Avoid using any of these products or ingredients if you are allergic to it. The responsibility lies with the reader and not with the website or the writer.
Copyright Ã‚© Ryan Mutt, All Rights Reserved. If you want to use this article on your website or in your ezine, make all the urls (links) active.
Visit the Author's website: http://www.home-remedies-guide.com/bronchitis.htm