SimulationExams.com, a leading practice tests provider, revised CompTIA Network+ N10-005 practice tests.Ã‚ The practice tests offered by SimulationExams include 350+ questions and provide a simulated test environment for candidates and facilitate taking final exam with confidence. All questions carry detailed explanations. Question types include multiple choice questions, drag-n-drop, simulations, and others as normally encountered in the real exam
The exam objectives covered in the practice tests include Network Concepts, Troubleshooting, Network Management, and Network Security.
The advantages of a simulated exam are:
– Ability to gauge one’s preparedness to take actual certification exam
– To prepare for the exam objectives thoroughly from a different perspective (from the study guides)
– To familiarize oneself with actual exam environment (such as timed test, scenario based questions, etc.)
- Network Concepts - In this objective we explain various netwokring technologies including Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, and Gigabit Ethernet. Hardware includes Bridges and Switches, IP Routing, Static IP Routing, Dynamic IP Routing, Control Data Movement with Filters and VLANs. Software includes Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7 and their features.
- Network Media and TopologiesÃ‚ Ã¢â‚¬“The OSI Model, Ethernet Networks, Token Ring Networks, Fiber Distributed, Data Interface (FDDI) Networks, Wireless Technologies and Standards
- Network ManagementÃ‚ Ã¢â‚¬“ Monitoring Tools, Network Baselining, Network Optimization
- Network Security Ã¢â‚¬“ Computer Security Basics, Authentication, Data Encryption, Protect Network Traffic with IP Security (IPsec), Internet Security, Local Security, Common Threats, Threat Mitigation Techniques, Intrusion Detection and Prevention, Educate Users
- Configuration and Troubleshooting: This include configuring individual work stations for IP networks, Wi-Fi configuration, Access-Point configuration, and server configurations. Troubleshooting wireless networks, APs, switches, and routers is also included.
Other CompTIA practice tests available from SimulationExams.com include A+ Essentials, A+ Practical Applications, and Network+. Other practice tests available include Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA 640-802), CCNP BSCI (642-901), Cisco Certified Entry Network Technician (CCENT), and others.
The Exam Engine provides an integrated test environment, wherein, the candidate will be able to check for upgrades, and register the full version online using program interface seamlessly soon after purchase. The candidates will be able to download the demo versions of any other practice tests offered by SimulationExams.com using the test engine program interface.
About Network+ Certification: The Network+ certification is awarded by CompTIA organization. The exam is intended for candidates having experience in configuring and managing small office networks using work stations, servers, switches, hubs, and routers. Network+ Certification is one of the most widely recognized certification in the field of computers and networking.Ã‚
Read more about Server Plus Certification exams at http://www.simulationexams.com/comptia.htm
Disclaimer: SimulationExams.com is neither associated nor affiliated with CompTIAÃ‚® or any other Company. All trademarks are duly recognized.
SimulationExams.com, a leading practice tests provider, released CompTIA Network+ N10-005 practice tests.Ã‚ The practice tests provide a simulated test environment for candidates, enabling them to take the exam with confidence. 350+ questions are available, and all questions carry detailed explanations. Question types include multiple choice questions, drag-n-drop, and others as normally encountered in the real exam
network plus, networkplus, N10-005, comptia network, network plus exam, network plus questions, simulationexams
Certification, Computers, Computers > Networking, Education, Education > Home or Hobby.
CompTIA practice tests:Ã‚
Home page: http://www.simulationexams.com