Using calendars for marketing has always been a proven effective. So if you want to invest in calendar printing for marketing, I highly recommend it. Small and big business alike can get great marketing advantages with their custom calendars. This includes getting increased sales as public relations mileage for corporate image building.
In this guide, I will give you seven easy to follow tips in calendar marketing. These tips should help you get started in efficiently waging a marketing campaign using your own custom color calendars.
1. Print custom calendars early Ãƒ¢â‚¬“ The first essential tip that you should know is that you should print your custom calendars early. Do not actually wait till the end of the year to print your marketing calendars. Have them ready one or two months before the new year. People already look for new calendars a month or so before the new year for their own personal use or for gift giving. So make sure your marketing calendars are ready for these people. This is a great way to distribute your marketing calendars early on and get more people to take them home.
2. Make your marketing calendars useful Ãƒ¢â‚¬“ Another important tip when creating marketing calendars is to always make them useful. DonÃƒ¢â‚¬Ã¢â€ž¢t just add in calendar tables that only have dates. Make space for each date so that people can add in personal notes and events. The more useful your color calendar is the more people will take it home with them. This should help quite immensely in your distribution efforts and should give you a wider market audience for your marketing calendars.
3. Use unique memorable images for each month Ãƒ¢â‚¬“ For your monthly images, a good rule to abide by in designing those images is to always make them memorable. Do not just print out the usual lame images of your products or of panoramic views. Always use a very memorable image that really looks interesting to people. This means that you will have to create your own original images for your calendars with special compositions that really engage the reader. Aim for funny, artistic as well as shocking images for each month for the best kind of memorable impact.
4. Have a product or business logo for each month Ãƒ¢â‚¬“ For your public relations efforts, it is a good tip to always have a product or business logo at each monthly page in your color calendars. You should always display these symbols prominently to increase their exposure. The more visible they are, the more readers will recognize you beyond the calendars themselves. This is a small investment that can go a long way for business exposure.
5. Include important dates and holidays related to your company Ãƒ¢â‚¬“ Another great tip for marketing calendars is to always put in important dates and holidays related to your company. For example, the companyÃƒ¢â‚¬Ã¢â€ž¢s foundation day as well as important milestones in business can be inserted among all the other holidays throughout the year. Since they are marked as an event, readers will most likely look at these company events to see what it is all about. YouÃƒ¢â‚¬Ã¢â€ž¢ll at least get a glance or two from them when you do this and you add exposure to your business because of this.
6. Always add invitations to do business Ãƒ¢â‚¬“ You should also always remember to add invitations to do business or buy from you in all your custom calendar pages. People must always be reminded about the process of ordering or doing business with you. They usually must be told what to do since they will not actively think about it unless they read it. So make sure you put in statements like Ãƒ¢â‚¬Ã…“call us now at...Ãƒ¢â‚¬Ã‚ or Ãƒ¢â‚¬Ã…“visit us now at...Ãƒ¢â‚¬Ã‚ so that you invite people to do something about your marketing calendars. Believe me, this will increase your response rates for marketing color calendars.
7. Always include all avenues of contacting you Ãƒ¢â‚¬“ Finally of course, do not forget to list down and include all the different avenues that people can use to contact you about your marketing calendars. Always print out your telephone number, fax number, mobile phone number, website URL, email address as well as your full physical address. This will be key factors for responding to your marketing calendars that is why you should always have them printed prominently as well.
Great! You should now have a better and more efficient time in calendar marketing after those tips. With the right kind of strategies in calendar printing and design, it should be easy to do marketing correctly with calendars as tools. Good luck!
Visit the Author's website: http://www.printplace.com/printing/calendar-printing.aspx