YSP Loans is a division of Griffin Capital Funding; we are a secondary market lender specializing in owner occupied and partially owner occupied commercial real estate loans from $250,000 to $6,500,000. We do not generally charge points or origination fees on our commercial mortgage products.
We offer the following commercial mortgage types:
Ã¢â‚¬¢ Conventional commercial mortgages to 75% loan to value.
Ã¢â‚¬¢ SBA Loans to 90% loan to value.
Ã¢â‚¬¢ B&I loans to 90% loan to value ($40,000,000 maximum under this program)
We also partner with life insurance companies to provide loans on investment properties for loan amounts from $3,000,000 to $35,000,000.
We offer six different commercial loan products:
1. Full Document Commercial Loans - 85% is the maximum we will lend; this is made up of a 75% first trust commercial loan and up to a 10% second trust commercial loan. Our minimum credit score is 660 however we do not allow any prior history of BK on our Full Document commercial loan product. Loan amounts from $250,000 to $15,000,000
2. Stated Income Commercial Loans Ã¢â‚¬“ 80% is the maximum we will lend; we do not offer second trusts on this product. Our minimum credit score is 650 and no BK in the past 7 years is allowed. Loan amounts from $250,000 to $2,000,000
3. Commercial Bridge Loans Ã¢â‚¬“ 70% is the maximum we lend; second trusts are permitted but we do not offer them. There are no minimum credit score requirements. The commercial bridge loan is offered from $1mm to $15mm in most metropolitan areas. General purpose commercial properties are allowed with a special interest in income producing properties.
4. SBA 504 Commercial Loans Ã¢â‚¬“ 90% is the maximum combined loan to value between our commercial loan and the SBA debenture. No minimum set credit score. Loan amounts from $500,000 to $7,500,000.
5. B&I Commercial Loans Ã¢â‚¬“ 90% is the maximum we will lend. No minimum set credit score. Loan amounts from $1mm to $15,000,000.
6. Non Profit Loans Ã¢â‚¬“ 80% first trust commercial loans and up to 100% CLTV with a second trust.
Visit the Author's website: http://www.ysploans.com/