WhatÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s new in this release?
Aspose.Words for SharePoint 2.6.0 has been released. This new release of Aspose.Words includes support for Implementing embedded EMF+ metafiles rendering and font style simulation while rendering to PDF. This release also improved rendering of gray colors to PDF for proper printing, PDF A1/B compatibility, EMF rendering and numerous improvements in TOC update. TOC now looks identical to MS Word in almost all test cases. Moreover this release also added better validation of generated DOCX documents through OpenXML SDK 2.0 and support for signature image rendering for digital signature line in rendered PDF documents. Some very important features and fixes in this release are given below
- Implemented embedded EMF+ metafiles rendering;
- Implemented font style simulation while rendering to PDF;
- Improved rendering of gray colors to PDF for proper printing;
- Improved PDF A1/B compatibility;
- Improved EMF rendering;
- Better validation of generated DOCX documents through OpenXML SDK 2.0;
- Office Math formulas are preserved during DOCX>DOC>DOCX and OCX>WML>DOCX roundtrip scenarios;
- Table/row revisions are supported in DOCX;
- Improvements in table width handling for HTML and PDF;
- Supported signature image rendering for digital signature line in rendered PDF documents;
- Enhanced rendering of Office MathML;
- Fixed problem with CMYK image export to PDF;
- Fixed problem with decreased metafile size in some documents (PDF);
- Fixed problem with disappearing metafile images in rendered documents (PDF);
- Support for Hidden table rows;
- Improved handling of Alternate content;
- Significant improvement of table width handling;
- Numerous improvements in TOC update. TOC now looks identical to MS Word in almost all test cases;
- Child fields (including SET) located in the false argument of the IF field are not updated anymore (like MS Word does).
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Words for SharePoint documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Words for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.Words for SharePoint
Aspose.Words for SharePoint allows you to convert documents within the Microsoft SharePoint applications and supports multiple document formats like PDF, DOCX, DOC, RTF, MHT, TXT, XML, ODT, EPUB and XPS. It is designed to be used with Windows SharePoint Services and Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (standard and enterprise). You can also avail different valuable options during conversion setup like; converting files in subfolders, saving destination folder options etc.
More about Aspose.Words for SharePoint
- Homepage of Aspose.Words for SharePoint
- Download Aspose.Words for SharePoint
- Features overview for Aspose.Words for SharePoint
- Online documentation of Aspose.Words for SharePoint
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Words for SharePoint Forum
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Words for SharePoint blog