SECONDARY / DESK RESEARCH
Desk Research involves gathering of data that already exists inexpensively from a larger pool of resources.
We at RNB Research uses a 5 step disciplined approach towards our Desk Research“¦
1. PLAN: Desk research is a planned approach. There is an objective and a end result which needs to be linked at each step to achieve the desired results
2. TIMETABLE: With millions of available sources to choose from a researcher may get bombarded with a lot of information that may not be required. The plan needs to be finalized with the required timetable with milestones.
3. RECORD & VALIDATE: Every bit of information collected needs to be recorded, evaluated and validated; this is the most important step ensuring credibility of the data collected and ensures the research is no track.
4. INTEGRATE: All the information needs to be arranged and integrated to logically link topics together to ensure the research objective is met as per the plan document.
5. PRESENT: The data needs to presented in a format that is visually appealing to the end reader. Fonts, Content, Placement, Reading styles, and Colors etc need special attention and confirmation before submission.
RNB RESEARCH ADVANTAGE
Use of Paid Databases
Experienced Research having capability and expertise to locate the information
POOL OF RESEARCH
RNB Research expert researcher’s uses various online & offline sources such as:
“¢ Government sources
“¢ Trade associations
“¢ Newspapers & magazines
“¢ Annual report of companies
“¢ Commercial databases
“¢ Internal sources of the client
“¢ Academic institutes
“¢ Data on the internet - Blogs / Online libraries / directories/ encyclopedias/ Special Websites
To get the information they are looking for.
RNB Research Desk Research services can be used to provide business Intelligence on a broad variety of topics.
Country / Region Analysis
Market Opportunity Analysis
Market Profiles and sizing
Key Account Profiling
Market feasibility & market entry strategy
Emerging market Trends
RNB Research is a full-service market research company in Asia having Offices in India, China & UAE. Its activities include both quantitative & qualitative Market Research: CATI, PAPI, mail surveys, pre-recruits, in-depth interviews, focus group, mystery shopping, online panels (Physicians, B2B and Consumers) & secondary research.
Visit the Author's website: http://www.rnbresearch.com