Tuberculosis is a life-threatening infection caused by a bacterium named Mycobacterium Tuberculosis. It is a highly contagious disease that is transmitted during coughing and sneezing. Tuberculosis (abbreviated as TB for tubercle bacillus) affects mostly the lungs but can affect the kidney, bones, and other organs too.
Reductions of weight with or without persistent cough, chest pain, blood with sputum, fever, loss of appetite are simple diagnostic signs. You should rush for investigations as soon as you notice these symptoms. In this article, you will find some simple and useful home remedies for tuberculosis.
Tuberculosis Home Remedies
Below are some of the commonly used home remedies for tuberculosis. The ingredients used in these home remedies are herbal and natural, and you can easily found them in your kitchen or backyard.
1. Prepare a decoction by boiling equal parts of garlic (lahsun) and vayu-vidanga (embelia ribes). Take the decoction and also apply externally on the chest. This is an effective home remedy for tuberculosis
2. Grapes are beneficial as they are expectorant and also exceptionally strengthening for the lungs.
3. The patient suffering from tuberculosis must include the flour of groundnuts in their daily diet.
4. The bark of margosa (neem) tree contains an oily substance which is believed to be useful in treating tuberculosis. Prepare a decoction with the bark and take approx. half cup twice daily.
5. Proper consultation with a doctor and regular treatment as advised.
6. Rest and patience are best for tuberculosis patients. Recovery is difficult without both.
7. Include plenty of fruit, dry fruits, vegetables, milk, and non-vegetarian items in the diet.
8. Avoid spicy, fried and heavy meals.
9. Honeys, ghee, dates, raisins taken in any form are beneficial.
10. Boil one fruit of palm in 250 grams of milk at night. Take out seed of the fruit and chew it nicely and then drink the milk with added sugar candy. It is very useful home remedy for tuberculosis.
Hope, these home remedies and tips will help you in reducing the severity of this condition and relieving the symptoms of tuberculosis.
Disclaimer: The reader of this article should exercise all precautionary measures while following instructions on the tuberculosis home remedies from this article. Avoid using any of these products or ingredients if you are allergic to it. The responsibility lies with the reader and not with the website or the writer.
Copyright Ã‚© Ryan Mutt, All Rights Reserved. If you want to use this article on your website or in your ezine, make all the urls (links) active.
Visit the Author's website: http://www.natural-cure-guide.com/home-remedies/whooping-cough.htm