Exercise is not a miracle. This does not mean you need to workout for hours and hours. There are a wide variety of workouts; some of them are efficient, while the other is not much. But their aim is to affect the groups of muscles and is appropriate for fitness levels and also helps in burning calories more successfully. You need to follow some effective work outs that would help you in producing an effective weight loss.
1. Walking: Your exercise routine must involve a cardio workout that helps to make your heart strong and burn extra calories. Walking is a type of exercise which you can perform anywhere you like and at any time according to your convenience. It does not require any machines or equipments. Walking is not only for people who have just started doing exercises. Brisk walk can help you to burn around 450-500 calories in an hour. Initiate walking at a slow pace and then gradually end up when you complete half an hour. It is good, if you lengthen your walk before increasing your speed.
2. Interval Training: Either you are a beginner or a walker and an aerobic dancer, if you include interval training in your work out routine, it will pump up your level of fitness and help you in the process of weight reduction. At this level, you need to slow your pace and then increase for say, a minute and then again your need to make your speed steady. Repeat this to get an expected outcome.
3. Squats: Strength training is significant. In order to burn more calories, you need to have more muscular fitness. Squats aims at multiple muscle groups. The most important thing in performing squats, you must know how to perform them effectively, if you are not performing it appropriately, it is useless and does not lead to loss of weight. In order to perform it accurately, keep your back straight and the knee must remain over the ankle.
4. Lunges: Similar to squats, lunges also works with the important muscles of the lower part of the body like gluteals, hamstrings and quadriceps. A lunge is an outstanding workout. These are more advanced than squats. It also aids in enhancing the balance. The process of lunges is first you need to take a large step in front, maintaining your spine in the neutral posture and bow your front knee to ninety degrees concentrating on keeping weight on the back toes and dropping the knee of your left leg towards the floor. If you want to perform lunges more effectively, you are required to step at the back and to each side also.
5. Push Ups: Pushups helps to make your chest, shoulder, triceps and the core trunk muscles stronger at the same time. It can be performed at any stage of fitness.
6. Abdominal Crunches: This can be proved as an excellent exercise, if done accurately. It helps a lot in weight reduction program.
Copyright Ã‚© Ryan Mutt, All Rights Reserved. If you want to use this article on your website or in your ezine, make all the urls (links) active.
Visit the Author's website: http://www.naturalhealth-supplements.com/fitness/how-to-lose-belly-fat.htm