Where To Get Engaged is excited to announce the World’s Most Perfectly Cut Diamond?Giveaway. Don’tmiss your chance to win a beautiful 1 carat Hearts on Fire Diamond Ring valued at over $12,500.
Join WhereToGetEngaged.com today and add your 3 favorite Hearts On Fire pieces to your wish list to be eligible! Don’tforget to complete your profile by uploading a picture and adding your about me?to be eligible to win.Visit Hearts On Fire’s profile or your favorite Hearts On Fire Retailer and start choosing your favorites today.
Hearts On Fire diamonds are cut and polished at 100X magnification, 10 times the industry standard. Live intensely, love intensely with Hearts On Fire, the world’s most perfectly cut diamond? A diamond that sparkles from 10 tables away...
The contest ends Tuesday, December 15, 2009! Win the World’s Most Perfectly Cut Diamond?from WhereToGetEngaged.com
* 1.03 Hearts on Fire Round Brilliant Diamond
* Measurements: 6.45?.50?.02mm
* Symmetry: Ideal
* Polish: Ideal
* Clarity: SI-1
* Color: I
* Depth: 62.0
* Table: 55
* Fluorescence: None
Terms and Conditions
* Only one profile per person will be accepted.
* You must complete your profile by uploading a picture and adding your about me? to be eligible.
* The World’s Most Perfectly Cut Diamond?giveaway is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Void where prohibited. The winner is subject to all federal, state, and local laws.
* No purchase necessary to win.
* Winner selected at random.
* The odds of winning are dependent on the number of entries received.
* Prize may not be redeemed for cash, goods, or services.
* Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
* Where To Get Engaged Inc. (also referred to hereunder as “WTGE? reserves the right to use the winner’s name, photograph/likeness, voice, opinions, hometown, state and/or correspondence/interviews for publicity worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
* If the winner is found to have been ineligible, is otherwise disqualified, or cannot be contacted by WTGE within thirty (30) days following the winning announcement, WTGE will determine an alternate winner.
* Where To Get Engaged Inc. is not responsible for any claim for injury or loss resulting from participation in this contest, and each participant waives any and all claims of liability against WTGE, its employees and agents, for any such injury or loss.
* Employees of WTGE and family members of WTGE employees are not eligible.
* The contest concludes on Tuesday, December 15th 2009, at 23:59 (EST).
* If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, WTGE reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal value.
* The prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. Prize value is in United States Dollars and is the recommended retail and correct value at time of printing. WTGE accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
* WTGE and their associated agencies with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit. Once the prize has left WTGE premises, WTGE will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, or failure of safe delivery of prizes.
* WTGE reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond WTGE’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by WTGE in its sole discretion.
Visit the Author's website: http://www.wheretogetengaged.com/